This post brought to you by Mod Melts and Plaid all opinions are 100% mine.
So, let's just say I have used a little Mod Podge in my day. But this new product Mod Melts from Plaid is a whole new ballgame!
You put these Mod Melts sticks into your high temp glue gun and then fill one of the Mod Molds options to get awesome little designs and shapes. It is quick, easy, and no smell!
The shapes can be hand painted with Plaid acrylic paint, or you can spray paint them, use inks and embossing powders, drill them, hot glue them onto other projects....the possibilities are endless.
I decided to make a set of Magnetic Clothespins using my favorite flower embellishments!
1. Heat up your Mod Melts stick in a high temp hot glue gun.
2. Fill the mold.
3. Wait 4 minutes and pop out.
4. Choose your favorite paper, I used these Podgeaple Papers from Plaid, and cut to fit the front of your clothespin.
5. Mod Podge the papers onto the front of the clothespin.
6. Paint your flowers with craft paint. I let my first coat dry and then added some dry brushing on one of mine. I used the same color pallet for all of my embellishments, and painted each in a unique way.
7. When the embellishments and the clothespins are dry, hot glue a magnet on the back of each clothespin.
8. Hot glue your flower onto the front of your clothespin and you are done!
This is an amazingly versatile craft supply and you HAVE to go check out some of the gorgeous crafts other bloggers have created using Mod Melts!
I would love for you to follow along! Subscribe via bloglovin, e-mail or rss feed in a reader. I also post on Twitter and Facebook almost every day. And did I mention my Pinterest addiction....
This is a sponsored post from Plaid and Mod Melts, all opinions are 100% mine.