Main Ingredient Monday-Book Page Wreaths

6 Bookpage Wreath Tutorials copy

Welcome to Main Ingredient Monday!

1 Main Ingredient + Tons of Creativity = 20 "New" and amazing projects

A little different this week. I am hosting craft night this week and have been furiously working away to find some fabulous tutorials for different types of book page wreaths.

Here are my favorites.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Wreath Tutorial 1

I love the flat roll and pointy roll on this one from Eucharisto.

Wreath Tutorial 2

The messy-ish style of this one from Jones Design Company is easy and relaxed.

Wreath Tutorial 3

I am ready with my different sized craft punches and I will be making this one from Holy Craft on Thursday night.

Wreath Tutorial 4

This one from Just Our Style also uses a punch, but has a totally different look.

Wreath Tutorial 5

This little leafy number from Stuff and Nonsense is just adorbs!

Wreath Tutorial 6

The punched edges of this wreath from Lisa Storms are so cute and unique.

So go snatch up some oldies from your bookshelf or Goodwill and make one of these great examples. I am thinking about adding some spring flair to mine as well.

sig 4

I would love for you to follow along! Subscribe via e-mail or rss feed in a reader.  I also post on Twitter and Facebook almost every day. And did I mention my Pinterest addiction....

Comments

1. Marie says:

This is a great tutorial and a beautiful finished product. I would love to have you share at my party this week.
    -Marie

2. Marie says:

Thanks again for coming by to link up!
    -Marie

3. JaneEllen says:

Doggone it, which of these do I try first? Went thru my old books over weekend to decide which I’d use for a book page wreath. Now have to decide which wreath is going to be my 1st. challenge. I’m not most patient person, want projects to proceed so I can get to next one. These all look pretty doable, even for me. So glad you featured them all. Thanks for all the super inspiration. Super blog. Happy Days

4. BeccaW says:

Thanks so much for sharing these, I love seeing something that’s been done before in a new way! Found you through The Shabby Creek Cottage, can’t wait to look around!

5. Stephanie says:

Thank you SOOOO much for this! Getting ready to do mine and needed some help :) Have a lovely and blessed weekend! Oh, I’m coming over from TT&J :)

Steph

6. Great round-up! I love working with book pages…in fact, I have a book page banner in my mind as a belated birthday gift for my sister…and I just need to execute it. Following you on Twitter! And definitely pinning this post.

Can’t wait to see how yours turns out!

OMG- I made 3 book page garlands and 2 wreaths last week! All of the samples are in my ETSY shop if you need any inspiration:)