MY GRAND PLAN-The 2013 Project List

paper airplane header blank2

I think I have about 75,000 pins on Pinterest, well technically it is 5, 213 but that's neither here nor there let's just call it A LOT!

I get so excited and energized while searching for ideas but then so many of my pins and ideas just sit there...

mocking me...day after day,

"Why aren't you DOING something?" They so rudely proclaim.

So, I started thinking if I made a plan, My Grand Plan for 2013 where I set goals and conquer new things I would feel better about myself. And let's not just complete easy run of the mill stuff. I want to really try out new ideas and techniques and learn new skills.

So let's go, embrace the New Year with gusto and set some goals!

The Grand Plan- A 2013 To Do Lit from Too Much Tme On My Hands copy

There are some biggies in there and I am really excited to begin!

Putting my ideas in print and creating an actual list will help me hold myself to it.

Stick with me this year while I slowly check these goals off my list and create lots of other goodies along the way!

Sig2

Comments

1. Dona says:

Wow! You DO have some biggies on there! Well, I’ll be sitting out here, waiting for you to pop up in my email, ready to cheer you on! But you know what? My guess is, whatever you decide to do, you’ll do it in a way that will make us out here in the blogsphere want to do it!

2. What a great list of goals! I think the sheer number of inspiring ideas on Pinterest can get overwhelming, but if you narrow it down and create a list like this I think it’s really doable. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much Jocelyn!
      I know, it can be overwhelming and I felt like I needed a few projects to keep me focused and feel accomplished.

3. Alaya says:

There are a few things on your to do list that I would love to do myself! Especially #1 and #2! Good luck on accomplishing!

4. Ruth says:

These are amazing ideas. I feel the same way about my Pinterest pins. It’s like they’re taunting me.
    Ruth

5. BeColorful says:

Such a great idea to post your goals. I might have to do the same. It makes us so much more accountable. You have an ambitious list but I don’t doubt that you will accomplish most of it. I also hope you will share it all on BeColorful’s Motivated Mondays. :D
    p

6. karen says:

This is so fun. I definitely would love to learn to use my Dremel this year too. And have an organized garage, and I love the idea of curtains for the porch. I am featuring your grand plan at my party tomorrow. The feature of the creativity to come! Thanks for sharing. -K

Aww, thanks, Karen!
      I already reorganized my garage and am featuring it next week! It feels like heaven out there-I just stand there basking in the organized cleanliness.

7. No. 5 is definitely on my list too. I have been trying to research the best way to do it. Best wishes on getting it all done.

1. [...] complete quite a few of them.  This year, I am giving myself far more time.  I was impressed with Kim at Too Much Time’s Grand Plan.  There were a few in there I could definitely try myself.  Love the Curtains for the [...]