The Bacon Party 2012

Forget the Democratic Party

Forget the Republican Party

It is all about the

My son Everett is turning 4 and what kind of party does this kid want...

A BACON PARTY

I have been busy pinning away stashing every possible recipe, decoration, graphic, and prop one would need to throw a stellar bacon bash. So far, all I have done is create and send the invites, but man, I am really excited to get started with this one!

Now, here are all of the amazing  ideas I found. I just don't know how I am going to decide which ones to use, because apparently bacon parties are pretty popular and I have a hard time keeping my kids parties under control!

(1) Join The Bacon Party (2) Bacon, It's Not a Trend (3) Bacon-noun (4)  Keep Calm and Eat Bacon

(5) Bacon, It Makes the Pain Go Away (6) Either You Like Bacon... (7) I Love Bacon

(1) Bacon Lollipops (2) Bacon Frosting (3) Bacon Toothpaste (4) Bacon Candy (5) Bacon Gummies (6) Bacon Gumballs

(1) Water Bottle (2) Earings (3) Socks (4) Sneakers (5) Wrapping Paper (6) Neck Tie

(1) Candied Bacon Ice Cream (2)Maple French Toast Bacon Cupcake (3)Buttermilk Bacon Pralines (4)Chocolate+Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies (5)Bacon Streusel Apple Pie with Gingersnap Crust (6)Chocolate Covered Bacon  (7)Chili Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcake  (8)Beer Bacon Cheddar Cupcakes

(1)Candied Bacon Martini  (2)Bacon Bloody Mary  (3)Maple Bacon Shake  (4)Chocolate Bacon Martini  (5)Bacon Flavored Drink Syrup  (6) Pickeled Bacon Martini

(1)Spinach and Bacon Penne Pasta (2)Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos (3)White Truffle Bacon Mac-N-Cheese (4)Caramelized Onion and Maple Bacon Pizza (5)Bacon Blue Cheese Chorizo Bites  (6)Chipotle Lime Bacon Wrapped Shrimp(7)Bacon Jam  (8) Chicken Fried Bacon

And my work here is done....well, until our party that is. Don't worry I have some really BIG plans and I will totally share!

Comments

1. Nicole says:

Well, this explains all of the bacon pins on pinterest this week! I was thinking, man this chick is really craving bacon ;)

2. Kathleen says:

Kim, your son is AWESOME! I love bacon too! I can’t wait to try some of your recipes. I can smell the bacon frying as I type!
    Blessings~

3. Bobby says:

Single greatest birthday party theme ever. I can’t believe this but I am going to steal a birthday celebration idea from a 4 year old. Maybe next year I’ll do moon bounces and pony rides – that can only end well. . . . right??

4. Jenn says:

This totally cracks me up! And I think I need that invitation graphic for my kitchen. (BTW, World Market has tons of Bacon Chocolate bars in their foods section).

5. what games are you going to play…pin the bacon on the breakfast plate….steal the bacon (did you ever play that in school)….frying bacon (make them lay down on the ground with piece of paper bacon on them and with their hands by their sides they need to move around like frying bacon and see if they can make the paper bacon fall off)…just brain storming now…. Maybe an egg hunt with piece of paper bacon inside the eggs….

6. a four year old? you are clearly raising him right! looooove all these bacon things. i always say that everything is better with bacon…and cheese.

7. Beja says:

Thanks for linking this up, Kim! This really is the perfect party for the time in which we are living. I’d vote for someone from the pig party, fo SHO!!!!

8. Christine says:

Is there any way I could use your invitation? My 4 yr old just asked if her next party could be a bacon party, and found all these ideas (to my surprise!!).

Of course. I made it in Photoshop, let me see if I saved it as a psd file. Or feel free to snag the image off the blog and work with it if you can:)