Get Schooled Saturday #46

Too Much Time On My Hands

So happy you have joined us for another great weekend of creative and crafty sharing!

At Get Schooled Saturday you can link up anything fun, creative, thrifty, special, or crazy you would like.

No rules-so have fun!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vacation is over and I am back to the usual grind. Hee Hee. We had an amazing time in Iceland and I highly recommend it as a vaca spot. The locals were very friendly, offered amazingly delicious food, almost everyone spoke English, and the scenery is spectacular

If you are down with hiking glaciers, soaking in mineral rich hot springs while gazing out over a volcano, strolling a quaint city with lots of fun and interesting shops. and hunting for The Northern Lights, then Iceland is the place for you

Here are some of my faves from last week.

I ADORE this Deer Silhouette Art from Homey Home Design.

These Book Page and Twine Pumpkins from Holy Craft are cheap without being "cheap."

Love,Pomegranate House shared a scrumptious looking Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip....d-r-o-o-l

The Concrete Cottage made an awesome PB knockoff  Glass Jug Lamp. The best part was she didn't even have to drill through the glass! Now, even I could do this!

Marilyn over at 4 You With Love made a bright and fun Paisley Canvas. So fun!

Can't wait to see all of your brilliance this week!

Comments

1. Talitha says:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip! That was such a happy surprise! And thank you again for hosting! You are awesome!

2. Hi Kim! I was so surprised to see my little deer project when I popped over to link up! Thank you so much! Welcome back to reality!!! ;)

3. Carmella says:

What an awesome vacation! I have never thought of Iceland for a vacation, but you might have changed my mind… loved those pictures!

Thanks for hosting, I hope you have a great weekend!

~ Carmella

4. Tanya says:

What a fun trip!! Thank you so much for hosting, have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo, Tanya

5. Julie says:

Thank you for hosting another fantastic party! Lots of great talent out there. Have a creative weekend. :)

6. Thank you so much for hosting your party!

7. Karen says:

Iceland! That sounds so fun! I have heard it is a beautiful country to visit. And yes, I would love to do all of those things! How did you end up there? That is not exactly on the main stream list of places to vacation!

8. Ashley says:

Thanks for hosting!

9. Your trip looks AMAZING! So glad you had a good time! Thanks for hosting another great party : )

Love Always,
    Liz

10. Megan says:

Thanks so much for hosting! What beautiful pictures from your trip you’ve shared. :) Megan

11. wow what i would do for an iceland winter! jealous here in Florida-lol thanks for the party! :)

12. Better late than never… I wanted to say a big thanks for featuring my lamp!! I so appreciate it!

1. [...] Filed Under: Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Party Decor, Printables, Thanksgiving Tagged With: Free Printables, kids table, Thanksgiving party [...]

2. […] , DIYByDesign , BecomingMartha , TheDedicatedHouse , HouseOfHepworths , Thrifty101 , TooMuchTime , NavyWifeyPeters , ClassyClutter , TheInspiredRoom , TodaysCreativeBlog , BeyondThePicketFence , […]