Last week, I shared some amazing fabric pin inspirations.
Here is the first version I made and how I made it. It was super easy and cost next to nothing.
You will need:
16 strips of BURLAP
4 strips of FABRIC
2 FABRIC circles
PIN, CLIP, or BARRETTE
HOT GLUE GUN
(2) Glue the strips around the first fabric circle
(3) Glue 8 strips as shown and then overlap the second 8 strips to create a full burlap flower
(4) Cut your fabric strips as shown in image 1 and then begin rolling and gluing as you go
(5) Keep overlapping and rolling until you have used all 4 fabric strips. Then glue this flower onto the middle of your burlap flower
(6) Glue the pin onto the back circle. Glue the second circle to cover the glue and secure the pin.
Seriously cute and fun stocking stuffers and gifts for every girlie girl on your list!