Love the Monday morning wake up and realization that it's a holiday!
Today I have a confession....I am a scrapbook paper addict....and I don't scrapbook.
I know, ridiculous. Why am I collection all this scrapbook paper when I have next to nothing to do with it? Who knows. There are just so many amazing colors, patterns, and styles I can't control myself! Since I do not scrapbook, I needed to find some inspiration for how to use it.
Today, I have 20 different projects using scrapbook paper to share.
1. Placemats from The High Heeled Hostess
2. Animal Silhouette from Nana Company
3. Ice Cream Cone Wrappers via Moms By Heart
4. Magnets from Creative Dish
5. Pom Pom Garland from Laurie Cinotto via Hambly Screenprints
6. Bow from My Scrappy Life
7. Birdhouses from Wonderful Joy Ahead
8. Ornaments from The Crafty Sisters
9. Butterfly Specimen Art from The Idea Room
10. Pumpkins from Better Homes & Gardens
11. Tree from Everyday Mom Ideas
12. Map from A Step In The Journey via 36th Avenue
13. Wreath from Copy Craft
14. Christmas Trees from Two Girls Being Crafty
15. Coasters from The Cottage Home
16. Suit Gift Bags from Paper Crave
17. Bottle Wrappers (source removed)
18. Art Installation from R. Bean
19. Hot Air Balloons from Paper Matrix
20. Papered Wall Headboard from The Swell Life
Now, I pinkie swear that I am going to actually do something with my awesome stash and share it soon!