Ok, I just couldn't resist.
I opened my bag of apples from the farmer's market and the scent filled my kitchen with appley goodness. I had to run off to find amazing things to do with apples and share it here at Main Ingredient Monday! Recipes and crafts galore!
1 Main Ingredient + Lots of Creativity = 20 Amazing Ideas
1 Homemade Apple Pecan Granola from Farm+House+Table
2. Apple Breakfast Cake from Alexandra's Kitchen
3. Apple Wraps from Food.Com
4. Breakfast Apple Crisp from Smitten Kitchen
5. Apple Braid from Eat, Live, Run
6. Chair Swag from Bride's Cafe
7. Twig Cemterpiece from Weddepot
8. Apples Under Glass Table Top from Mackburry
9. Apple Candles from Lamber Debie
10. Apple Flower Pot from Family Chic
11. Cinnamon Grilled Cheese & Apple Sandwich from Taste of Home
12. Apple,Turkey, & Cheese Pita Pockets from Fitness
13. Apple & Bacon Chicken Salad from Food Gawker
14. Apple, Ham, & Cheese Wafflewich from Kraft Foods
15. Fennel, Apple, and Blue Cheese Salad from Eating Well
16. Apple Ice Cream from Time For A Little Something
17. Apple & Bacon Mini Loaves from Taste Of Home
18. Apple Pie Smoothies from Munchin with Munchkin
19. Thyme Apple Butter from Showfood Chef
20. Apple Power Smoothie from The Burlap Bag
MMMMMM, I'm going to need more apples!