What to do when your fave shirt gets a stain right on the front, or you accidentally shrink it in the wash,
or you get in shape and it's too big (wooo!)?
I have 20 solutions for ya!
This is Main Ingredient Monday. Where I choose 1 main ingredient, add some creativity, and find 20 different projects.
1. Braided headband from Delia Creates
2. Layered dress from Innovative Sewing
3. Wall art from Crafts 'n Coffee
4. T-shirt yarn from Craft Passion
5. Latch hook rug from Xoelle
6. T-shirt weaving from Alpha Mom
7. Memory scarf from Craftzine
8. T-shirt aprons from Ruffles & Stuff
9.Pom Poms from Blog A La Carte
10. Necklace from Whole Living
11. Shrug from Craft Room Confidential
12. Girl's dress via Mom Click
13. Braided bracelets from V and Co.
14. Memory blanket from Stars for Streetlights
15. 2-tone scarf from Live Love Craft
16. Upcycled dress from How Joyful
17. Baby bibs from A Little Tipsy
18. "New" shirt (blog has been removed:(
19. Girls' halter top from Crafterhours
20. Tote bag from Chi Chi Dee Handmade
I am going to dig through an old bag of clothing marked for goodwill. I think I tossed some of my husbands old t-shirts in there and
I WANT THEM BACK!