Get Schooled Saturday # 36

We had a BIG day today! Kindergarten orientation for my daughter, Holden! Much to her delight 4 of her preschool friends are in her class and they quickly became very comfortable in their new "home." (Holden's on the right)

Because we got so taken up in the excitement, I ran out of time to post all of my favorite projects from last week. I know, I should have planned ahead, but hey, it's back to school and it is CRAZY 'round here. I will give you a double dose of favorites from both parties next week.

I am really excited to see what you all have been working on this week! I am in the midst of office redecorating for my husbands new space. I shared a desk I did for him and will be sharing more next week!

As usual, there are no rules, but if you would like a button to share in the place where you share your parties that you rock each week here ya go!

Too Much Time On My Hands

Comments

1. Nicole says:

Super cute pic of the kiddos on their first day of school! Have an Awesome weekend :)

2. were there any tears??? My oldest went to 1st grade this year and my twins are in pre-k. Hope Holden has a great year!

There were only tears when she found out we couldn’t stay all day! It was just a little 1 hour orientation. Monday morning I am pretty sure she will be running from my arms with a hug smile on her face while I stand back all teary!

3. Gen says:

Thanks for hosting, happy to be joining in! Have a wonderful weekend!

4. Liz says:

What a cute picture. So glad they all get to be together. Time marches on. Hope it’s a great school year.
    Thanks for providing us with a party despite your busy schedule!
    Liz

5. Thanks for hosting Kim! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

6. Lyuba says:

Thank you so much for hosting you weekly party!!

7. Thank you so much for hosting, Kim! :)
    I love the new colorful header!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    XO! Vanessa

8. Megan says:

Thanks so much for hosting! :) Hope this a great school year.

9. Tanya says:

Thank you for hosting Kim! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    xoxo, Tanya

10. Nici Higby says:

What a fun picture of your girls! Thanks so much for hosting this party at the end of this busy week. I am now following you on Networked blogs. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Nici

11. Thanks Kim for the invite to your party. I am seriously in love with my wreath, I want to make different versions for the upcoming season and holidays which means more paper !!! ;-) I can’t wait to explore your blog and hope to link up again.

12. Crystal says:

Thanks so much for hosting! :-)

1. [...] up with Serenity Now, At the Picket Fence, Addicted 2 Decorating, Too Much Time on My Hands. + SHARE: This entry was posted in Exterior by Erin. Bookmark the permalink. Cancel [...]