I was stumbling through The Brass Armadillo Antique Mall on Saturday afternoon...trying to restrain myself....and found a BIG stand full of old yardsticks. They were each like $4-5, too steep for me, but it got me thinking about projects and crafts to be made using rulers and yardsticks.
(I did find a wooden Coke crate for $9 and a vintage suitcase for $20-FUN!)
Then, I was shopping in the cutest garden center ever on Sunday afternoon and found a yardstick box. My friend, Amy, gasped and said, "THAT is SOOO fun!" I figured the universe was trying to tell me something, so here we go with Main Ingredient Monday!
20 Projects you can create using rulers and yardsticks!
1. Colorful picture frames from BH & G
2. A fab cabinet from Blue Star Antiques.
3. An industrial necklace from Danny Saathoff.
4. Galvanized tub & yardstick end table from Junk Market Style.
5. Craft ribbon organization from Mamie Janes.
6. Cute little shelves from My Sweet Savannah.
7. Totally vintage business card holder from Roberta Grove.
8. Sunburst mirror via Shelterpop.
9. Magnet ruler from Ruche (sorry it's no longer available so we will have to make our own!)
10. A fantastic...and gigantic mirror via Design Sponge.
11. A festive wreath from Polka Dot Chair.
12. A lovely lampshade from
13. A little ruler vase from My Sweet Savannah. The possibilities are endless-use this to hold pens & pencils, paintbrushes, change....
14. A fun and functional Christmas card display from Mamie Jane's.
15. Industrial Stools from Ballard Designs. These aren't available anymore either, but we can make these too:)
16. A fabulous coat rack from from Bon Temps Beignet.
17. I NEED these yardstick crates from Meridian Road.
18. No tools required drawer organize from Lady Goats.
19. A useful and lovely serving tray from Little Nostalgia.
20. Knitting basket from Martha Stewart. You could put so many different things in here though!
Thanks for hanging out with me this wonderful Monday morning!